Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to support the Manager in partner discussion, negotiation, and execution of Partnerships
- Ensure highest level of partner satisfaction through service delivery in collaboration with participating business units
- Liaise with participating business units in preparing co-branded arrangement & align on Business objective.
- Coordinate/Convert warm leads into New World Franchise’s customers.
- Research market intelligence and campaign example for information study and consolidation
- Collaborate with internal groups to ensure partner objectives are being clearly communicated; ensure delivery of appropriate and valuable assets
- Overall team support (Keep track of T&E Budget, Contract filing, and Performance Dashboard)
- University graduate in Business, Marketing or Communications
- 3-5 years of working experience in sales & marketing, preferably in B2B
- Experience in Commercial selling
- Experience in B2B business development related to property business, commercial leasing, lifestyle, financial services would be an advantage
- Experience in end-to-end project view to manage timelines and prioritize amongst competing projects to ultimately deliver programs that support the business needs
- Self-starter comfortable in a sales and partnership driven environment
- Ability to communicate in English, Cantonese & Mandarin
Please send full resume, current and expected salary, contact number and address to the Recruitment Manager, 29/F, New World Tower, 18 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)