Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist and support daily operations of the residential / shopping mall properties
- Manage, implement and handle the tendering of assigned service agents and/or contractors for areas such as cleaning, security, technical, etc.
- Provide assistance and answer enquiries of residents or any other parties
- Communicate with Owners’ Committee members
- Perform any ad hoc duties assigned by superior
- University graduate in Real Estate, Hospitality or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 - 5 years property management experience, experience in prestigious large residential complexes is an advantage
- Proactive, good interpersonal skills, polite and willing to learn
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply for Assistant Property Officer position
Please send full resume, current and expected salary, contact number and address to the Recruitment Manager, 29/F, New World Tower, 18 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)