Role & Responsibilities:
- To carry out market researches, data analysis, valuation, land administration studies and feasibility studies for different commercial property projects;
- To prepare reports and presentations to facilitate Department Head’s further discussion and recommendation to Senior Management for potential acquisitions, disposals or other asset enhancement projects;
- To handle commercial property disposals including coordination with property consultants, lawyers and accountants, preparation of marketing materials, due diligence works, post-completion follow-ups etc.
- To provide property related advices and supports to other business units;
- To maintain department’s internal market information database and library
- University graduate in Surveying, Real Estate, Business Administration or related disciplines;
- 4 years or above experience in property development, valuation or research, preferably with developers or consultancies;
- Strong ability in business mind, problem solving, project execution and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in MS Applications, Photoshop and AutoCAD;
- Proven language proficiency with good oral and strong written skills in English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Candidate who has less experience would be considered as Officer – Asset Managemen
Please send full resume, current and expected salary, contact number and address to the Recruitment Manager, 29/F, New World Tower, 18 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)