Role & Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for deliberating and establish interior design project goals and schedule
- To coordinate and review design management with consultant, contractors and internal business unit
- To gather drawings, specification and details from external designers or contractors
- To assist in on-site and off-site coordination work with operation, architecture and interior design
- To conduct on-site technical coordination to project completion
- Degree in interior design or any related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience including Interior Design, Architectural Design, Project Management.
- Strong design flair, good initiative and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in AutoCAD/ Photoshop/ Microsoft Officer
- Knowledge in 3D modeling (Revit / BIM) and film editing will be an advantage
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Please send full resume, current and expected salary, contact number and address to the Recruitment Manager, 29/F, New World Tower, 18 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)