Role & Responsibilities:
- Formulate and deliver effective communication strategies to build and nurture corporate branding so as to maximize company and brand exposure and ultimately to drive business growth.
- Be a brand advocate and implement brand guidelines internally & externally as well as across integrated communications channels
- Inspire the internal and external stakeholders with brand messaging and brand activities
- Lead the team to execute marketing collateral and brand-related events
- Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned by line manager
- Degree holder in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 12 years’ relevant experience in brand/marketing communications with at least 5 years’ at managerial level
- PR/advertising agency or luxury brand experience are highly preferred
- Good experience in event and vendor management
- Able to translate ideas into action with passion and dedication
- Be an excellent team player, self-motivated, proactive, creative and detail-minded
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese & Mandarin)
Please send full resume, current and expected salary, contact number and address to the Recruitment Manager, 29/F, New World Tower, 18 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com.