Role & Responsibilities:
- To plan and execute the corporate and sponsorship events and their related PR activities
- To liaise with media, develop and maintain relationships with relevant journalists, editors and bloggers, to pitch positive media of PR & Events activities.
- To manage development and production of a full spectrum of corporate collateral
- To prepare a range of communication materials and support content planning of the corporate website and intranet
- Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned by line manager
- Degree holder in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or relevant disciplines
- 12 years’ of experience in corporate communications, event management, public relations or promotion in sizeable organization; Including 4 years’ of experience gained from conglomerates or listed companies
- Experience in public relations or media relations would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills with good attention to details
- Mature, able to work independently and cope with pressure
- Proven language proficiency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua; strong writing skills in English
- Proficient in MS Office
Please send full resume, current and expected salary, contact number and address to the Recruitment Manager, 29/F, New World Tower, 18 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.