Role & Responsibilities :
- To formulate strategy in acquiring data, utilization and turning them into business results
- To design and develop workplan / methodology that makes use of different analytic approaches to derive customer insights, deduce business solutions and provide actionable recommendations that drive business performance
- To provide measurement and reporting in order to optimize company’s websites, social media and digital campaigns. Build and execute ongoing testing plans, including A/B and multivariate testing
- To formulate mechanism and dashboard to optimize business performance from prospect acquisition across both online / offline to customer retention
- 10 years’ experience in using analytics to drive business / marketing results, transforming data to actionable insight and recommendation
- Experience of working with a wide range of data sets, including transactional, behavioral, web and research data
- Experience in web analytics methodologies, such as experimentation, A/B testing, competitor and market analytics, online surveys, customer research etc. to optimize booth online and offline digital campaigns
- Experience in using different web and social media analytics tool (i.e. Google Analytics, Omniture, Hootsuite, Sprout Social etc.)
- Extensive experience in advanced analytics such as customer segmentation, predictive modelling, association analysis, time series analysis etc.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel for analysis and presentation of data and statistics
- Solid SQL skills, familiar with SEO & SEM
- Strong business and marketing acumen, demonstrated ability to develop analytic approaches to solve critical business problems ..
Please send full resume, current and expected salary, contact number and address to the Recruitment Manager, 29/F, New World Tower, 18 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)