- Responsible for software development and deployment of systems involving property management, CRM, facility management, billing, bank transactions, bookkeeping and reports;
- Formulate, build and maintain business rules, establish database schemas/structures and develop software modules and executable starting from inception design;
- Carry out software coding directly and maintenance including system deployment, setting up, user acceptance test, user training and ongoing support
- Bachelor degree in Computing and Software Engineering, or any other IT related disciplines;
- 5 years of solid experience in system analyst and development;
- Proficient in system analysis and fluent with the operations of property management, door access security, club service membership packages and consumption;
- Fluent with the software development tools and database management such as Visual Studio, Microsoft.net, MSSQL, SSIS, SSRS, Web application development with ASP.Net.
- Self-motivated, independent and able to work under pressure;
- Good analytical, planning and organization skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
Please send full resume, current and expected salary, contact number and address to the Recruitment Manager, 29/F, New World Tower, 18 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)