Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist and support daily operation of clubhouse in residential estate
- Duties include counter servicing, facilities booking and checking, handling inquiries and assisting in organizing recreational activities/festive events etc.
- Supervise performance of service contractors and sub-ordinates
- Perform any ad hoc duties assigned by superior
- Diploma holder, preferably in Club House/ Hotel/ Event Management or related disciplines
- At least 3 – 5 years’ related experience in managing sizeable Club House in residential properties
- Proactive, good interpersonal skills, polite and willing to learn
- Excellent customer service skills
- Shift duty is required
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate availability is preferred
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Clubhouse Officer
Please send full resume, current and expected salary, contact number and address to the Recruitment Manager, 29/F, New World Tower, 18 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)