Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist in overall management and operation of assigned deluxe properties
- Ensure the assigned properties are being managed up to company's standard
- Set up standard procedures and control systems and ensure that they are strictly followed by all staff members at supervising properties
- Manage the tendering of assigned service agents and/or contractors for areas such as cleaning, security, technical, etc.
- Communicate with Owners’ Committee members
- Perform any ad hoc duties assigned by superior
- University graduate in Real Estate or related disciplines
- Member of RPHM / MCIH / HKIH is preferred
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience, 2 years of which at managerial level gained from managing deluxe or large scale properties
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Please send full resume, current and expected salary, contact number and address to the Recruitment Manager, 29/F, New World Tower, 18 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)