Rol & Responsibilities :
- To oversee the operations, human resources, records, financial and other functions of various service units, especially acquired homes under the Department and its subsidiaries
- To ensure various service units, especially acquired homes operate effectively and efficiently while adhering to all laws and regulations
- To coordinate with doctors, nurses, and other allied health professionals to ensure quality care, treatment, and rehabilitation for residents and clients
- To engage and follow up with, and draw up contracts for vendors, suppliers, contractors, and insurance companies.
- To establish good working relationships and collaborative arrangements with community groups, funders, politicians, and other organizations to help achieve the goals of the Department
- University degree or Diploma in social work
- Registered in Social Works Registration Board
- Minimum of 3 years practical experience preferred
Please send full resume, current and expected salary, contact number and address to the Recruitment Manager, 29/F, New World Tower, 18 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)