Role & Responsibilities :
- oversee the operations, human resources, records, financial and other functions of various service units, especially acquired homes under the Department and its subsidiaries
- ensure various service units, especially acquired homes operate effectively and efficiently while adhering to all laws and regulations
- coordinate with doctors, nurses, and other allied health professionals to ensure quality care, treatment, and rehabilitation for residents and clients
- engage and follow up with, and draw up contracts for vendors, suppliers, contractors, and insurance companies.
- Establish good working relationships and collaborative arrangements with community groups, funders, politicians, and other organizations to help achieve the goals of the Department
- University degree or certificate in nursing or a related field
- Registered in HK Nursing Board with valid practicing certificate
- Minimum of 10 years practical, clinical experience preferred, including management experience in an allied health field
Please send full resume, current and expected salary, contact number and address to the Recruitment Manager, 29/F, New World Tower, 18 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)